Build a CV as solid as timber! This basic blue resume template offers you a 2-column layout with a dark blue background, orange titles, and a white font.
Dark Blue Resume Template with Orange Titles
Simple and elegant TIMBER is a CV template with no photo. Its header with your name and job title appears between two fine white lines. The main body has 2 columns of equal width. In the left one, you will write your contact details, professional objective, education, and degrees, plus your references. A vertical white line separates both columns. On the right, you can focus on experience and skills. Indeed, you can describe your 4 most important abilities in detail.
TIMBER is a sober and professional option for your resume. However, it also offers an elegant dark blue background and orange titles that will convey your creativity to hiring managers.
TIMBER can be edited in these 3 formats: MS Word, Google Slides, and PowerPoint.
Features of this Green and Black Resume Template With a Clear Header:
- 1-page resume/CV template
- Fully layered – all elements are separated
- Fully editable – easy customization
- Free font(s) used
- US Letter size (8.5 in x 11 in)
- Optimized for the main word processors: Microsoft Word, Google Slides, and Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Instant Download – 1 .ZIP file (.DOCX, .PPTX)
- Link to the Google Slides template
Free font(s) used: