Tedora is a free professional resume template with alternating content sections. One-column layout with orange and dark gray elements.
Alternating the position of the sections left and right is an interesting design strategy for separating each part of your resume. Each section title is vertically oriented in an orange banner and each section is horizontally separated by a partial horizontal line.
On top of this CV template, a full-width dark gray banner where you can showcase your name, job title, and personal information.
Then goes your main information, on a white background: first your experience (aligned with the left margin), your education (right), your skills – rated on a 5-point/dot scale (left), and your interests with icons (right).
The resume template is fully editable: you can change the main color accent and edit the different sections to make it your own or you can even rearrange elements to best suit your individual needs.
Also, the template is fully layered, all elements are separated.
- US Letter size (8.5 in x 11 in)
- 1-page resume/CV template
- Fully layered template
- Fully editable – Easy customization
- Free font(s) used
- Instant Download – 1 .ZIP file that includes multiple files with convenient formats (.DOCX, .PPTX, .KEY)
- Bonus: link to open under Google Slides
- KEY file – edit with Apple Keynote
- DOCX file – edit with Microsoft Word
- PPTX file – edit with Microsoft PowerPoint
Free font(s) used: