Tedora is a free professional resume template with alternating content sections. One-column layout with orange and dark gray elements.
Alternating the position of the sections left and right is an interesting design strategy for separating each part of your resume. Each section title is vertically oriented in an orange banner and each section is horizontally separated by a partial horizontal line.
On top of this CV template, a full-width dark gray banner where you can showcase your name, job title, and personal information.
Then goes your main information, on a white background: first your experience (aligned with the left margin), your education (right), your skills – rated on a 5-point/dot scale (left), and your interests with icons (right).
Easy to edit and to customize with your word processor:
This resume template is fully editable: you can change the main color accent and edit the different sections to make it your own or you can even rearrange elements to best suit your individual needs.
It is fully layered, all elements are separated.
Also, this free resume template is optimized for the main word processors: MS Word, Google Docs, and Pages.
You can open and fully edit (i.e., use, and customize) this template in:
- Microsoft Word
- Google Docs web-based platform
- Pages from Apple
- US Letter size (8.5 in x 11 in)
- 1-page resume/CV template
- Fully layered template
- Fully editable – Easy customization
- Free font(s) used
- Instant Download – 1 .ZIP file that includes multiple files with convenient formats (.DOCX, .PAGES)
- Available for Google Docs (online)
- DOCX file – edit with Microsoft Word
- PAGES file – edit with Apple Pages
- The Google Docs document can be edited with the free online application
Free font(s) used: