Origen is free magazine-style resume template. Two equal-width column layout.
Don’t look further if you are looking for a beautiful, clean, modern and professional style for your resume!
See for yourself: a white background, orange color elements, light-gray text boxes, thin vertical separation line between the main two sections.
The top half of the page is particularly distinctive: your job title, ID photo and short statement are displayed in a light-gray text box with round corners – right under your name (centered).
On the left side of this box, your contact information, and on the left, detail and rate your most relevant skills (5-point dot scale).
Then on the second half, your experience (on the left side), and your education and skills (icons) – on the right side.
The resume template is fully editable: you can change the main color accent and edit the different sections to make it your own or you can even rearrange elements to best suit your individual needs.
Also, the template is fully layered, all elements are separated.
- US Letter size (8.5 in x 11 in)
- 1-page resume/CV template
- Fully layered template
- Fully editable – Easy customization
- Free font(s) used
- Instant Download – 1 .ZIP file that includes multiple files with convenient formats (.DOCX, .PPTX, .KEY)
- Bonus: link to open under Google Slides
- KEY file – edit with Apple Keynote
- DOCX file – edit with Microsoft Word
- PPTX file – edit with Microsoft PowerPoint
Free font(s) used: