LANDRY has what you could undoubtedly call a clear-cut layout. Indeed, its diagonal lines cut the page into three distinctive parts. Show your gray matter thanks to this free gray and white resume template!
An original resume template with a round photo frame
The modern design of LANDRY is mainly due to its diagonal lines crossing the page downwards. Firstly, you can enjoy the dark gray header to highlight your name and profession. You also have a round frame to display your ID photo. Then, you will find the main body with 2 columns and 5 easy-to-spot sections. The upper part has a light gray background on the left for your profile, and a white one on the right for your experience. Below, you can showcase your skills in a bar chart in the left column. The broader right side is dedicated to your education history. Finally, you can write up to 3 references in the footer.
LANDRY is a perfect combination of an original design and a serious gray color. This free resume template will convince any recruiter who looks for a balance between creativity and reliability.
Features of this Gray and White Resume Template With Diagonal Lines:
- 1-page resume/CV template
- Fully layered – all elements are separated
- Fully editable – easy customization
- Free font(s) used
- US Letter size (8.5 in x 11 in)
- Optimized for the main word processors: Microsoft Word, Google Slides, and Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Instant Download – 1 .ZIP file (.DOCX, .PPTX)
- Link to the Google Slides template
Free font(s) used: