Your CV will certainly compete with lots of others for the job interview. That’s why you need a winner resume template to grab the pole position (that is the top of the pile) on the starting grid. JAIDYN, a free black and white resume template with grids, will put you there!
A 2-column resume template to highlight your skills
The main advantage of grids in the design of your resume is to make each section easily recognizable. Indeed, grids increase readability and recruiters will thank you for that. To begin with, the header has three parts, for your name, job title, and contact details. The main body includes a right-hand column specially designed to highlight up to 8 skills, that you can grade thanks to percentages. Last but not least, the broader left part includes three boxes, for your profile, work experience, and education history.
This simple and professional resume template will suit any professional who wants to present a clear layout and convey a strong sense of organization. It is also perfect for candidates who want to display a large number of skills.
Features of this Black and White Resume Template With Grids:
- 1-page resume/CV template
- Fully layered – all elements are separated
- Fully editable – easy customization
- Free font(s) used
- US Letter size (8.5 in x 11 in)
- Optimized for the main word processors: Microsoft Word, Google Slides, and Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Instant Download – 1 .ZIP file (.DOCX, .PPTX)
- Link to the Google Slides template
Free font(s) used: