This free resume template allows you to organize your resume simply and attractively and can be downloaded into Word or Google Docs for easy editing and customization.
Wow, employers will see a clean and distinctly visible job history and education sections for easy reading. Color-coded entries and icons let you attractively organize your resume and show your future employer your creative side. Your contact information is the focal point of the resume, increasing your visibility and accessibility to employers who are looking for you to stand out from the crowd.
Create a short profile blurb to fill out this straightforward resume template and quickly get your job history out there. Customize as much as you want to show your unique personality and highlight your skills along with your interests. Fit one or more education listings in the education section, allowing you to showcase multiple degrees.
Easy to edit and to customize with your word processor:
This resume template is fully editable: you can change the main color accent and edit the different sections to make it your own or you can even rearrange elements to best suit your individual needs.
It is fully layered, all elements are separated.
Also, this free resume template is optimized for the main word processors: MS Word, Google Docs, and Pages.
You can open and fully edit (i.e., use, and customize) this template in:
- Microsoft Word
- Google Docs web-based platform
- Pages from Apple
- US Letter size (8.5 in x 11 in)
- 1-page resume/CV template
- Fully layered template
- Fully editable – Easy customization
- Free font(s) used
- Instant Download – 1 .ZIP file that includes multiple files with convenient formats (.DOCX, .PAGES)
- Available for Google Docs (online)
- DOCX file – edit with Microsoft Word
- PAGES file – edit with Apple Pages
- The Google Docs document can be edited with the free online application
Free font(s) used: